March 25th Covid 19 update
To ensure our clinic remains open to provide the best possible care to our patients, we have made some adjustments to our normal protocols and procedures based on the best direction from public health and veterinary authorities.
Our goal is to keep our essential services available to the community while keeping our staff and clients safe.
We are actively working on limiting the possibility of the spread of COVID 19 to our team by limiting the client access to the practice.
- Upon arrival at the clinic for an appointment, we would ask you not to approach the front desk; we will indicate how we wish you to proceed.
- Appointments will be run with the clients kept at the respected social distance.
- We request that if a client is not feeling well, or may be at risk of exposure to coronavirus, they have a healthy friend or family member transport their pet to our hospital on their behalf.
- If a client needs to pick up medication or food, we ask they remain in their car outside the hospital and call the front desk. We will deliver the items to their car as quickly as possible. We are receiving payments by either electronic transfer to firstname.lastname@example.org or by Visa/MasterCard over the phone.
- Our hours and staffing having been reduced for the foreseeable future. Please call if you are unsure if we are open.
We will continue, during these challenging times, to operate and assist our clients to the best of our ability whilst keeping in mind the health and safety of our clients and clinic team.
Cranberry Hill Animal Hospital Team
Currently, the Public Health Agency of Canada has determined the risk associated with COVID-19 to be growing for the general population of Canada. Therefore, we would like to inform you of the preventive actions put in place at Cranberry Hill Animal Hospital, which are in line with the governments’ commitment to rapidly adopt measures to stop the spread of the virus.
Our actions are based on two priorities: maintaining our service and preserving the health of our employees. To this end, we specify that our operations are continuing normally, in order to maintain a stable service for our clients.
Proactive measures for clients
- Order pick-ups in person Clients preferring to have limited personal contact with staff, may pay for goods via e transfer and the goods will be placed outside the clinic door for pick up. Please call to discuss.
- Clients that need appointments but are concerned about Covid transmission We are more than happy to admit your pet, asses them and call with our findings after they have been fully examined. This way we are limiting your exposure to the staff.
Preventive measures for our employees
- Business travel and gatherings
All non-essential business travel is cancelled or postponed.
- Protocol for visitors
In order to further limit potential exposure to the virus any clients showing flu-like signs or who has recently travelled outside the country we would appreciate delaying their visit to the practice.
- Health and well-being of our employees
In order to minimize contamination within our practice, we have increased the frequency of using medical-grade disinfectants on all sources the general public and staff have come into contact with, as well as making disinfectant materials available to employees and reminding them of good hygiene practices. We remain on the lookout for the health of our employees and have been highly sensitized to the importance of following the policies and strict management rules in effect.
Please contact us if you have any further questions or concerns.
- By email: email@example.com
- By phone: 1-613-258-5745